1 YEAR WARRANTY TERMS
This Warranty covers new products purchased ONLY from an authorized Aztron retailer or distributor.
Aztron Sports warranties all our products to be free from major defects in material or workmanship
to the original purchaser, for a period of 365 days* from the date of purchase.
*Warranty period may vary by country or purchase.
Aztron Warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is completed and returned within 30 days of date of purchase.
- The warranty is valid only when this product is used for normal recreational paddling activities and does not cover
products used in rental or school operations.
- Aztron will make the final warranty determination, which will require inspection and/or photo of the board,
which clearly show the defect(s). Please return the complete Aztron SUP package with prepaid postage to
the retailer you purchased from and follow their return instructions.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by Aztron, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of
the defective product only. Aztron will not be responsible for any costs, loses, or damage incurred
as a result of loss or misuse of the product.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect; normal wear and tear
including, but not limited to, punctures, damage due to excessive heat exposure, damage caused
by improper handling and storage, damage caused by use in waves or shore break, board
breakage caused by falling or crashing in surf conditions, or damage caused by anything
other than defects in material and workmanship.
- This product must not be modified and/or fitted with a motor.
- This product must not be used in excess of the manufactures recommended maximum load capacity.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- This warranty for any repaired or replacement equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The name of the retailer and date of
purchase must be clear and legible.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here in.
- Register your SUP by sending the warranty card located at the right to your
seller or electronically via our website at http://aztronsports.com.
For any warranty claims please contact your Aztron retailer.